Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Unity Garden Update - Parker Muck

In mosaic I was given the opportunity to work with my peers on what we call the unity garden. In this project we were tasked with developing a design that best utilizes the space regarding a garden.The materials that were provided to us by Ms. Hill are six planter boxes and $400. Any additions that exceed what is provided is up to the group to provide funding.

In this project I was assigned the position of brokering a deal with the CVHS DECA chapter to receive additional funding for bring the project further. Henceforth, I successfully made a deal to receive a small amount of funding from coffee sales in the Saber Store. Many thanks Mrs. Tiddens and her DECA team for their support!

The next step in this process will be to finalize our design concept presentation and wait for the SSN group to approve our idea.

This project is important to me because school finally contributes to something greater than just a grade this is an opportunity to make a difference in my school community, which I find invaluable in school and even life.

No comments:

Post a Comment