Monday, December 1, 2014

An Upper Classmen's Perspective - John Paul Kreft

I support Mosaic 100%. Having spent time in Mosaic for nearly 4 months I can say what I've seen has impressed me. Granted, in the beginning many students took their opportunity for granted but as time went on, things got better and better. I think what the teachers have done for these students is amazing. 

Allowing a student to apply their knowledge to the real world is invaluable and quite frankly, something I wish I had when I was a freshman. There are a few sophomores in Mosaic who have already completed the majority of their school year and we're only 4 months in, That's pretty impressive. Many people outside Mosaic are under the impression that they kids here do not do anything, but I've seen first hand the exact opposite.

JP Kreft is a senior in the LGC academy whose plans are to attend CU Bolder and study business and marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment